Here in this article I will try to provide the basic information about fax machine and how does it works and for what purpose it is used. Facsimile in short Fax is also known by the name of telefax is basically used to transmit scanned printed documents both images and written material. Fax machine is usually connected to your telephone number. The given document is scanned by the fax machine and after that it sends the data to the other fax machine which prints the received data and get it in the hard form.
Importance of Fax in modern life:
In the modern business faxing acquires an important role. Now a days fax service is replaced by the business because their was some problems in that. Commonly businesses use the modified type of fax which is called FaxFX. In the business sending documents from one place to another in hard from is almost impossible because of lack of time and also it is too much costly and is not secure.
Faxing saves time, cost and it is very secure. Employees can easily send and receive important data in no time within and to outside the organization.
The following are some advantages of faxing.
- Faxing enables you to send images, written materials, graphics from one place to another in few moments.
- Faxing helps to send your documents accurately from one place to another.
- Fax also contains a legal value because and sender have access to the record which he has sent to someone.
- One of the most important thing about faxing is you can send it to anywhere where there is telecommunication service.
- The sender gets a notification whether the mail is received or not by the receiver.
- Fax saves time because it takes just a moments to send mail on fax.